Artique was established in September of 2009, as a place for local vendors to cost effectively develop their own business “store fronts.” The vast network of small local businesses making up our co-op creates a built-in support system for individual and communal growth.
By working together, we offer an eclectic mix of products for a wide variety of shopping needs, creating loyal customers who continuously help us spread the word.
Interested in joining our community of local artists, crafters, antique dealers and specialty gift retailers? Check out these useful facts about becoming a vendor:
- No need to be present in order to make a sale
- Designated booth number to accurately track sold items
- Bi-weekly report of sales transactions and payment via check
- Sales tax figures separated for accounting ease
- Built-in customer service
- No need to pay for separate credit card services or make daily bank deposits
- Help grow your business through Artique’s community support and networking
- Special events and promotions designed to increase traffic and sales
- Co-op advertising opportunities
- Open every day
- Attractive start-up lease options starting at $50 per month
- Booths range in size and depend on what is available at the time
- Permanent retail space eliminates the hassle of set-up and breakdown
- Freedom to paint and design your space in accordance with the look of your business
To request an appointment, visit our Contact page. Thank you!
Leave a Reply